T.T.F.N. MV was the planned successor to T.T.F.N. 2: The Flowers of Solvice Mapelhorn (TFOSM). It was to be a full remake of T.T.F.N. and T.T.F.N. 2, in addition to all of the planned additional TFOSM content.
While the T.T.F.N. remake was essentially an enhanced version of T.T.F.N: The Definitive Edition with a few additions, the T.T.F.N. 2 remake was going to feature several changes from the original version, in order to make it more playable on a mobile device, or just to make it more playable in general.
These changes include:
- Egypt hub will only consist of one map.
- Level 1 will be expanded.
- Level 2 will feature more casino related content.
- You will be able to shop.
- Chase scenes will be completely removed from the Android version.
- Some content will be cut to reduce the game's size.
In March 2016, the project was scrapped after TFOSM was ported from VX Ace to MV with few issues.