T.T.F.N. 2: Gold Edition is an exclusive version of T.T.F.N. 2 given only to those who attended the T.T.F.N. Anniversary Party on 08/30/14 or the T.T.F.N. 2 Release Party 08/30/15. It is a physical disc in a jewel case.
It was given out at the T.T.F.Niversary 2 Party on 08/30/15.
It was later released in its entirety, minus the soundtrack and title graphic, on 08/31/15 with the 1.1 patch that fixed the final boss bug.
Along with the stock game, it includes Gold Extras, which includes:
- The ability to view the April Fools Dating Sim trailer maps.
- Ability to play beta incomplete Level 3.
- Ability to play the beta Luno and Lunover final boss fights.
- Ability to play through the Luno trailer.
- Ability to play an alpha version of T.T.F.N. 2
- T.T.F.N. 2: Review Copy
- T.T.F.N.: The Definitive Edition: Gold Edition
When playing the Gold Extras in-game, it is advised to backup your saved games.